The most advanced Swahili to English translation dictionary
Discover with MobiTUKI:
- Idioms and sayings (nahau na misemo).
- Etymology (asili ya maneno): where do Swahili words come from. For instance, did you know 15% of Swahili words in the MobiTUKI dictionary come from Arabic?
- Verbal extensions (vinyambuo vya vitenzi), e.g. imba - imbia - imbwa - imbisha - etc.
- Noun classes (ngeli): no more guessing how to say a noun in plural!
- Irregular plurals: you can find, for instance, both unywele and nywele.
🚀 Boost your learning today with the best Swahili-English dictionary in the world!